Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Week 12 Updates and Homework

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."   Source Unknown

Remember, the Guide outlines all of the assignments, what follows is an update/review of what took place in class and gives a quick glance into the upcoming assignments.


Math:
Algebra ½ Students: We covered Lessons 45 - 48 today.  For now, it's still a bit of a review and you guys are doing great!  Keep it up!!!


Logic:
I am soooo proud of you guys!!!  What an improvement since the last test! Keep it up and don't go back to your old habits, I know you can do this!  Don't forget this week's homework from Lessons 27 and 28...Exercises 26, 27 and 28. 

Literature:
The discussion for Crispin The Cross of Lead was amazing!  We all loved this one and had quite a bit to say about it.  I look forward to the papers next week.  See the guide for details.  It's the usual 500 words.


History of Science:
Next week I need everyone to have finalized their projects.  If you haven't already, please look at the websites I gave you for ideas.  I expect to see the final question you're trying to answer and background research on your topic - citing all your sources used in bibliography format (typed).  They should be in a binder/notebook.  We'll discuss the hypothesis next week so I know that you understand it.

Current Events:
Great work in debate again this week.  We weren't able to decide on a final topic for this one, so I'll keep looking at topics and email everyone.  If you have any ideas, let me know.


Latin:
Another great class today! Complete/review assignments for Lessons 17 - 19 (18 is a review chapter).


Enjoy the week and weekend and don't hesitate to call, text or email me if you need me.

Blessings and Love,
Ms. Sharon

No comments: